Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Timber Tuesday 2

Last Week, Timber met up with two friends; one old, one new, both brand-new- "Besties."


{Bestie #1} My Best Friend Leah came into town on her moving-journey to D.C.
Her boyfriend just accepted a job at the White House in their IT Department.
-Yep, I said White House. Go Tim!- 
We had an awesome few days of talking, texas tacos and bowling, woot! :P
Apparently, 'Tims' are smitten by her charms and Tim-ber fell in love at first site.
Look at his Smile!



{Bestie #2} Last Christmas, I gave Greg a gag-gift-personal-joke Sock Monkey in his Stocking.
Up until last week, the poor little monkey sat in a dark closet gathering dust.
I found it hiding under a scarf and dangled it out to Timber as a new toy.
 Needless to say, it took Timbo only one day to learn,
"Where's your monkey-toy? Go get your monkey-toy!" 
He Loves it!

Hope your Timber Tuesday is Terrific!!
P.S. Here's a funny bonus for you.... spell check picked Timbo and prompted me to change it to Bimbo!
Awesome.  :)

2 comments:

  1. cute lil Timmie, I miss my pupphew! I decided to check out the Timbo/Bimbo scenario as well. He could be Spanish as well as a skanky woman: Timbre :)

    ReplyDelete