Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Feelin Crafty... Three in one Post!












1. I made these Valentine's Day heart-wreath frames this week! (And I think they turned out pretty cute!) For some of you that signed up on Facebook for a free craft from me in 2011, you might be getting this!









2. My friend Tania made this cross-stitch Sister frame for me!!! It's SO cute. Love Ya my "Sister from another Mister" LOL!





AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST:
3. Greg and I went to the local Humane Society's Live Auction and Silent Bid this last weekend with our friends Mike and Tania. Not only did we raise up some money for puppies and kitties, but I ended up with some awesome stuff! One of my auction wins was this vintage cabinet... not really an antique and kinda cheaply made, but LOADS of potential! I'm so excited to starting 'fixin' it up! I'm thinking green...



1 comment: