Sunday, February 6, 2011

Twilight Girlz


So I found this video and LAUGHED!
Watching the whole thing isn't really necessary to get the whole point of the music video... Twilight, what have you done to my wife?!" LOL.

I'm showing this to Greg as soon as he gets home. He will certainly be able to relate because, when I started the books we were on our honeymoon and I was through the second book by the time we got home!! :P Really!! I was searching all over for "New Moon" in the airport so I could read it on the flight back!

Greg really has been great about it though...

He's gone to all the movies with me :O .
He likes to tell people, well... show people, what the Twilight movies are "all about."
He says, "Here, I'll show you the entire Twilight movie in one move : and he starts to take his shirt off and shake out his hair. LOL!!!
Honey, even though I'm addicted to the Twilight series, I really do love you more...
How can I not? :)





1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious!! I think we can all relate... or our husbands can all relate! LOL! Thanks for sharing the video! I laughed so hard!

    ReplyDelete