Monday, March 7, 2011

Feelin Crafty II


Since we're still here, (instead of Hawaii), I decided to OD on CRAFTING! :)

Two weeks ago, Tannie, me, and Britney decided to get together and craft the yarn wreathes we've been talking about for months.

After spending 2 hours in Hobby Lobby... dangerous place :) .... we headed over to Britney's house for pizza and wreathing. It started out easy enough, ... that is... until our yarn skeens (sp?) started unraveling.... talk about a PAIN. :)

(see Britney's Cute Blog about it HERE)

Luckily, we got through all the knots and the mess and NOW: TaDa! A beautiful St. Patrick's Day Wreath to hang on my door! The great thing about it: everything is pinned on, so I can change it out as I want! YAY! Super cute, super cheap, super easy. Love it!





This week, I've been felting: an adorablely-ugly felt owl cover for my i-touch and then coffee sleeves for my friend's birthdays! I'm feeling so productive! Now I just need to start painting my cabinet I mentioned in February... I don't want to put it off too long or it will NEVER get done! :P







4 comments:

  1. super cute. love the ipod cover (even if greg thinks its ugly) hahaha. and i must say that your finished wreath product screams reann all over it. so cute and spunky. love the bird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! yay crafts! yay for sisters/friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLOOOOO!!!!!! Why wasn't I invited to craft day!?!?!?! I just live right down the dang street for heavens sakes! So very cute!

    Darling blog Ree!

    ReplyDelete