Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Timber Tuesday

Timby-Timbo and G-Mac

Little T is my little Timber puppy. Yes, I still call him my puppy even though he is two years old and 45 lbs! His nicknames include, Timby, Timbo, Timbaline, Turdbucket, Bucket and Beaver-dog. :) I really should have kept his older brother Creek in mind when I named him.
Creek was found by, well.. a Creek... and really loved water ever since.

So... based on that one fact along, why in the world did I name our new pup Timber?! I basically gave him permission to show his love of wood by chewing everything made of wood that was in sight: Greg's favorite chair, wooden blinds and our WINDOW SILLS, to name a few!
I am truly amazed that Greg let me keep Timber past the first 8 months alone!
Luckily, he grew out of his chew-phase and now he's my best little buddy. :)
He thinks he's a lap dog and loves to cuddle, comes to let me hug and kiss on him when I sing-song his name, yodels at us when we are not paying attention, loves all dogs and all people, and despite being a little needy and whiny (like his mom, lol) is an all-around happy guy.
He makes me laugh, makes me smile, makes me feel needed, and he's a great listener.
Tuesdays, therefore, are dedicated to my Timber-boy and his weird/sweet little quirks.
I love my Pup!

Lounging Pretty

3 comments:

  1. but....today is monday lol how did it post to tomorrow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm. I meant to press Draft to save it for tommorrow and Posted instead, lol. Sooo.. I just went into Posting Options and changed the date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sneaky sneaky on changing the date lol I am superly in love with your dog (not sure superly is a word - but i like it). your dog should come play with my dogs. =)

    ReplyDelete