Monday, April 25, 2011

Hawaii Part One - Maui Wowi

Greg and I finally took our long-awaited Vacation to Hawai'i!
We spend a total of 8 days on the island of Maui in the Ka'anapali resort area near Lahaina.
8 days really didn't seem like enough time and we were only on ONE island!
We met some great people, ate some AMAZING food, saw some INCREDIBLE sights.

I HEART MAUI!


Here's a rundown of just some of the things we got to do:
  • lay out in the sun by the pool/beach doing absolutely nothing. {most important}
  • drink pina coladas on the beach with fresh pineapple slices and a purple orchid. {mandatory}
  • eat at two 4-star restaurants. {definitely a plus}
  • hang out in Lahaina. {cool town}
  • drive the road to Hana. {gorgeous landscapes}
  • hike to the seven sacred pools and see a bamboo forest and banyan trees. {awe-some}
  • go whale-watching-searching and hang out with FOUR whales! {a life-long dream}
  • snorkel at local Airport beach. {GREAT beach to just hang out all day!}
  • alone-time, just the two of us, all day-every day. {perfect}

I have so many pictures to share that I'll have to break it all down into few posts instead of just one.
 {Besides the fact that I have to spend most of my time uploading and downloading the photos and Greg's our photos are all like gazillion megapixels.}



Thank you Honey, for an incredible vacation, to an Incredible place!

4 comments:

  1. well you just look so beautiful and sun-kissed. looks like you guys had a blast. so glad yall finally got to go but so sad that i will never work with you again! don't forget about me friend. i'm only a few streets over,

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm Super Jealous.. its okay though My time in the sun will come and I will go to Hawaii EVENTUALLY :) glad you got your well deserved relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see more pictures. Sounds Heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete